Middle Atlantic Products is part of the AV Division of Legrand, North & Central America, and has manufactured exceptional support and protection products to mount integrated AV systems in Residential, Commercial, Broadcast, and Security applications since 1979.All of our products are designed and engineered in the US to maximize system reliability and to meet the needs of installers; from thermal considerations and built-in cable management, to pre-installed washers on our rack screws, we build in ways to save time and simplify the job. At the heart of every installation, you’ll find Middle Atlantic Products - what great systems are built on.
Our philosophy began as and will always be- Customers First. Middle Atlantic’s customer service team, technical support group & customs division are fully dedicated resources to ensure that we provide the right product and solution at the right time to meet our customers’ needs.
Our 425,000 square foot headquarters is equipped with manufacturing capabilities such as laser-fabrication cells which produce smooth edges that are friendly to both cables and contractors, automated forming lines, robots and high-speed turret presses that provide quick throughput. It’s these resources that allowed us to revolutionize the industry by stocking products nationwide to be ready on a moments notice. We’ve developed the broadest and deepest product lines in the industry – maximizing our customers’ options, helping them consolidate vendors all while staying close to our core offering and expertise to ensure a value added experience.
Entrepreneurism, passion, creativity, dedication & skill are core values that each Middle Atlantic Employee exemplifies. At Middle Atlantic Products, we take pride in always doing a bit more to support our customers.
Whether you buy directly from Middle Atlantic, or through our distribution partners, you can count on us to help make your project successful. We provide full pre- and post-sales technical support, outstanding customer service, and fast shipping from stock at one of our four north American locations.
Interested in joining the team? Visit our careers page.
At Middle Atlantic, we practice truly sustainable manufacturing with the goal to minimize waste in all parts of our business. We don’t do it because we have to. We don’t do it because it’s trendy. We do it because it is the right thing to do.
Our Quality Policy
To achieve excellence in both our products and our service, we will:
- Pursue internal and external customer satisfaction and meet applicable requirements
- Set objectives and continually improve and evolve our processes
- Reduce waste
Our Environmental Policy
To help protect the environment we will:
- Take action to protect the environment
- Assure MAP and our supply chain meet compliance obligations
- Set objectives and continually improve our processes
- Support Eco Design throughout product life cycle
Our Health and Safety Policy
To achieve a workplace free of injury and illness, we will:
- Develop and train qualified staff committed to accident prevention
- Set objectives and continually improve our safety practices and support wellness efforts at work and home
- Adhere to all safety rules regulations
Here are some our other great sustainability initiatives and achievements:
- ISO 9001 registration for our quality management system in all our US facilities
- ISO 14001 registration for our environmental management system in all our US facilities
- RoHS Certification
- 4% KW energy reduction (compared to 2012)
- 5% water reduction & 5% stretch wrap reduction (compared to 2012)
- Our NJ Headquarters are on a rehabilitated Brownfield site
For more information about their products, please feel free to contact us by email !